Wednesday, May 11

Another Week, Another Appointment

I had another OB appointment today with an ultrasound.  Baby Davis looks great. I'm 26 weeks, 4 days, and he measured almost 28 weeks at 2.5lbs and almost the 70th percent. So, a little big but that is nothing unusual with our babies. I'm still measuring 4 weeks ahead by fundal height.  My cervix measurement was good- yay! And, the MCA velocity is in the C range- almost a D- which is awesome. Fluid was good. Everything was awesome with the baby.
Everything looked good with me as well. Weight gain is good and blood pressure is perfect.  I'm always very blessed with hanging out between 90-100/ 60 -50. Yay! Great appointment, and I go back in less than 2 weeks.
On another note, Chris and I have to figure something out with the cars. We can't fit all 3 kids in his car, so I had to drive 15-20 minutes out of the way to switch out cars on my way to my appointment. I had to have the van this morning to take Bradley to school this am, and Chris had to have to van to pick Bradley up from school. I had convinced Chris that there was no need to have 2 cars to fit the entire family, but I'm not so sure about that decision now. What does everyone else do? And, then we'll have one more child in a few months. We also run into problems with childcare during the weekday. We don't have the option of daycare, so I guess that is why these are issues. I want someone who is around the kids a lot and is comfortable with them and they're comfortable with- and everyone knows everyone well. In the next month I'll start going to the doctor weekly, and we won't be able to work around Chris' off days.  And, today Chris was at the extended care longer than normal- it was a little hectic to say the least. It's all over now though for today. We'll see how things go with my next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment