Thursday, July 28

Tomorrow!

The BIG day is almost here! ONE more night. I think I can make it! This pregnancy has been great, but lately I can barely pick up the kids- which is a must when they are so young like Austin and Cameron. The swelling and ligament pain (which I'm told gets worse with each pregnancy) is limiting me a lot these days. However, I've made it and am just rolling with the punches.
I have a ton of things I want to do before going to bed tonight, so this will be a short and sweet update.  I'm delivering tomorrow at LMC (yes that is a change for us, but an exciting one after going through so many hard things at Richland). I'm scheduled for noon and hopefully Davis will be out by 1- it took a long time for my high risk OB to get to Cameron due to scar tissue- hoping the ligament pain is actually that and not scar tissue. I had my last appointment today and Davis looked well. He is measuring very big; 97% and 8 pounds 10 ounces. This is just an estimate, after taking several measurements, and not actually guaranteed and could be 10% off either way. I'm expecting him to be 7 something as B was 7lb 5 oz and C was 7lbs 2 oz, both delivered at 38 weeks.  Davis will be a few days earlier than them too.
So, we have a babysitter lined up for the other kids and Chris will be with them the rest of the time. I'm praying ABC handle Mama being away well since I'm always with them- praying I handle it well too since I feel like my place is at home with my family. I know it will be for just a few days and a must to get this sweet miracle here and home, and we can make it past anything for a short time. Emotions are running a little high as well as anxiety. I keep trying to push everything out of my mind and ask God for His peace and grace as I know that is the only place it can come from.
Update on everyone else. . .  I pick up B's school class assignment later today. He starts school in just a few weeks which I'm anticipating to be a bigger change for our family than adding Baby Davis. Bradley seems excited, but a little hesitant as expected. He isn't much of a worrier, because I've just always told him to not worry and ask God for help- and so far that has worked. He truly believe everything I tell him- so scary how children can be molded and shaped by us so easily. Bradley is very excited about the baby.  A is talking all the time. He has so much to say, and sometimes it's all I can do not to just stare and marvel at how well he is doing. He hasn't grown, but that is just how Austin is. His tonsils could be causing issues with that, and his ENT is setting him up for a sleep study. He has a feeling Austin's tonsils are causing some breathing difficulty at night even though the pulse ox study showed he was fine. A sleep study on Austin won't be an easy task though, so many prayers needed for that.  Austin is also really growing up from a toddler to a little boy, and it's so hard to believe. His little sister is growing up as well from a baby to a toddler. C has been walking for awhile and uses that as her sole transportation now.  She signs a lot and really understands what we are saying to her.  She is saying new words everyday as well. She has been very easy to discipline, and while she may cry when we tell her "no", she does listen. She continues to be a great eater and will beg for a salad which I've always loved as well. Her hair is really growing and getting thick, so I have to keep some type of barrette in her hair to keep it out of her face. I just can't believe how much "ABC" have grown over the summer and am so excited to add "D" to the mix.
I'm not sure how long it will be before something is posted here, so if you are on Facebook look me up and add me as a friend if you haven't already. We will post to there rather quickly since it's so easy. Thank you all for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. praying dear friend! And blessings to your whole family as you welcome another Wicker!

    ReplyDelete