Sunday, July 17

Showered with Blessings

Right before Father's Day my sweet friend, Michelle, gave me a wonderful little shower to help celebrate Baby Davis.  I was very excited to see all of my favorite girls and hang out a little bit before Davis arrives. We went to M Vista, downtown, and it was very yummy. We enjoyed appetizers, salads, and delicious meals. Then, our waiter surprised me with a delicisous chocolate mousse dessert that reminded me of cheesecake.  And, we also enjoyed a very tasty cake. Michelle thought of every little detail to make it special inclucding sweet, little bags of surprises full of chocolate for everyone to take home. After dessert I opened a ton of presents that I'm very grateful for- lots of diapers, wipes, new clothes for Davis, and much more.  All of it will definitely come in handy! Our boy stuff is getting worn out and is the wrong season since Bradley and Austin came home in March. After presents we took some group pictures, so I can always remember what a great time I had celebrating our sweet blessing with a few family and lots of friends! Thank you everyone for making sure that even after 5 kids, # 6, is just as special as #1! He is one blessed little boy!



Enjoying my dessert that the waiter surprised me with
(and looking a little bloated- some days the fluid retention is awful and some days I barely have any)


The yummy cake!


Belly Shot


special handmade presents


I loved this present from Davis' Aunt Beth- she spends a good bit of time with the kids, always being sure to stop by at least once a week for a visit, and we're so grateful to have her and Uncle Michael in our life!


~more wonderful presents~
handmade quilt from Nanny and Papa


Group Photo Op


And, a picture outside M Vista- it was such a fun night and I'm so grateful for all of these special ladies in my life! Love ya'll!



No comments:

Post a Comment