Friday, June 18

Cameron's BIRTH Day



I got my computer back and our dear, sweet friend was able to retrieve my pictures! Yay! Thank you so much Michael! So, I'm going to start posting pictures to pay back my "lurkers".  Thank you all for your sweet comments and emails; I loved hearing from all of you.  Please keep in touch, and I'd love to hear from you more often.




Cameron Grace made her appearance at 8:17am on March 18th. 


She was 7lbs 2 oz, 19 inches long.  She was close to big brother, Bradley's birth size who was 7lbs 5oz and 18.75 inches long. However, she was much bigger than her big brother, Austin who was only 1lb 7oz and 12.5 inches long. 


J
Thank you Jenny and Beth (NICU nurses that took care of Austin  . . .and us!) for attending the delivery! It was very comforting to have 2 friends there to take care of our baby girl.  Two NICU nurses attend every full-term c-section at Richland.  Jenny brought Cameron over to me to see her for the first time.  Sorry, if y'all had to wade out of there with all the amniotic fluid I had! The nurses in the delivery said that when the doctor "broke my water" amniotic fluid came rushing out of me and over the side onto the floor.  That doesn't normally happen, and was due to me having polyhydramnios so bad.


Mama and Daddy with their youngest little girl!


Big Brothers Bradley and Austin seeing their sister for the first time.  They weren't allowed to go into special care nursery and had to wait a couple of days to touch and hold her.


Bradley's 1st time holding his youngest sister. It was precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment