Wednesday, May 26

Delurk Yourself!

I saw this on the blog of a fellow blogger and thought it was great.  There is even a delurking week at the beginning of year just for this, but I missed it!  What does this mean? A "lurker" is someone who reads the blog, but rarely or never comments to let me know you're out there lurking about.  A common occurrence in my life is that I see or talk to people through different outlets and they mention reading my blog.  There are fancy tools that I can find and download to track who is reading, but it would be so much more fun for YOU to tell me!  So, I'd love to hear from YOU.  Some people do comment and send me messages- perfect strangers sometimes and that is pretty cool and fun for me.  I love to hear from each of you and meet new people that have been praying for us.  Yes, I created this blog to help chronicle our life and it has done just that- and I also wanted to help keep our loved ones and others following our story informed.  So, I'll make it worth your while for every person who leaves a comment or sends me an email I'll post a new picture of the kids. How do you comment? Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on comments. Type a message in the box and choose how you want to sign it. *If you sign as anonymous please put your name in the message box*  Then click post comment and you're done or you can also send me an email as my address is at the top right of the blog. Hurry, I'm excited, and I'm holding all of my many new pictures ransom and some of these you will NOT want to miss! There have been lots of things going on in the Wicker household, so new postings will follow soon. Have a blessed rest of the week and holiday weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I want to see all those cute babies :) I hope all is well with you guys and also happy anniversary!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...this is Jennifer Waldrop. I was one of the NICU nurses that took care of Austin. Can't wait to see new pictures of all the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! I am still keeping up with the Wickers!! Lisa, send me your email through facebook so I can send you my new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    I love watching your babies grow through the blog!! Keep the pictures coming. I am so happy as to how God has blessed you and your family!! Love, Kindra Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lisa,
    I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with how your family is doing. You are one strong woman and your children are precious!

    Nancy Frick
    (Courtney's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa! Your family is absolutely beautiful! I love reading everyone's blogs and keeping up with them. I am terrible about updating our blog...never seems to be enough time (and I only have 2 little ones). God Bless! Lauren Taylor

    ReplyDelete